Friday 2 September 2011

Calling Chief of Police Sarge!!

Hi all, getting very excited about all the events coming up but Houston...we have a problem...the Wally melon Class may be in danger!!!!
We need the Chief of Police to sort this out!

Now you may have heard of the Buy a Slurp campaign being run by Crossed Paws to raise money for friends in need. I have submitted my very best tongue photo and am ready and waiting to slurp as we speak ;-)  Frankie has given some easy instructions for paying, only $1 per slurp which is just 62 pence today - bargain!!!
Can you believe it, SHE forgot to send Louis's photo in, well she thought she had but she hadn't, never mind, all the more for me and I am the more handsome of the two of us after all - bwah ha ha!!!

Dex and Lou xxx


12 comments:

Scooter said...

Hey Dex & Lou!
Wow, those $@#)(@&*^ chipmunks are a total nuisance!! I'm on the case and my Munk Mock event will make them think twice about trying any funny business in Blogville! Thanks for being super good citizens and keeping up a crime watch! Just look at that little creep gorging himself. Rat!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Supreme Munk Mocker and COP

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

We love chasing squirrels! We will all be happy to come over and help you with this problem.

If that is a chipmunk it look like a squirrel to us so we will be more then happy to catch and dispose of it.

Adien Crafts said...

Brilliant guys!! I'm sure you'll be snapped up to help with this naughty squirrel! xxx

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Friday! Golden LAUGHS!!! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

The Daily Pip said...

NO!!!! Those little buggers must be stopped!! I want my wally mellon!!!

Your pal, Pip

Wyatt said...

Citizen's arrest!! Citizen's arrest!! That squirrel is busted!!

See you at the back to school bash!

Wyatt and Stanzie

Alfie said...

"Slurp"eh? now that we are good at, we have tons of pictures showing the slurp pose.

Unlike the rest of you guys it seems I would ignore the critter and go for the melon.

Alfie xx

Anonymous said...

Oh thoses darn squirrels are at it again! I cannot believe how brave or stupid they are to do that right infront of you 2 BIG boys! I just know that Mayor Frankie will have Sarge the Police Chief on the case and have it solved in no time!

I went and bought some slurps but was suprised to not see my handsome guy Louis' pic there. So I want you to know Louis that I bought a Slurp from Dex but only as a Furiend!

See you for all the Fun!

woos, Tessa

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Those gate-crashin' squirrels!!!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Hi Dex and Lou, we don't have squirrels here but I really think they look kinda cute. Mum says your slurping photo is just fab!! Have a great weekend. No worries, and love, Stella

Sagira said...

You guys are going to have so much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha! Too funny with the SQ eating the wally mellon :) Good one y'all!

Waggin at ya,
Roo